Who is Julia Erokhina? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Net worth, Boyfriend, Parents, Ethnicity & More

Publish date: 2024-05-09

Julia Erokhina (born September 30, 1997; Age: 24 years old) is a Russian Model, Instagram Influencer, Onlyfans Star, and Social Media Personality from Moscow, Russia. She is one of the rising Instagram personalities who has gathered 564+ K followers on her official IG page.

This online celebrity mainly entertains her audience by posting content related to fashion, travel, lifestyle, and much more. Keep on scrolling this page to know about Erokhina’s Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Net worth, Boyfriend, Parents, Ethnicity, etc.

Julia Erokhina Biography (Age, Birthday. Education & Nationality)

Julia Erokhina Wikipedia:- This sexy Instagram model celebrates her birthday on the 30th of September. She was born to her parents in the year 1997. Hence, the age of Julia Erokhina is 24 years old, as of 2021.

As per her birth details, this personality belongs to the Libra sun sign. Concerning her childhood, she was one of the creative kids who used to participate in almost every talent competition. She attended a local school in her hometown to finish her primary and secondary school studies.

I am not very sure about the fact that whether Erokhina went to college or not. She never really talked about her college qualification, however, I believe Julia seems to be a well-educated person. Many sources also claim that she attended the University of Moscow but I am not sure about it.

Julia Erokhina Wiki / BIO

Full NameJulia Erokhina.
Known ForBeing one of the most followed Instagram with 564+ million followers.
Date of BirthSeptember 30, 1997.
Age (as of 2021)24 years old.
Place of BirthRussia.
Currently LivingMoscow, Russia.
EthnicityWhite Caucasian.
NationalityRussian.
OccupationInstagram Influencer.
Digital Content Creator.
Model.
Social Media Personality.
Net worthb/w $1 million – $1.5 million USD as of 2022.
QualificationBachelors’ degree.
Height (approx.)In Feet Inches – 5′ 5″
In Meters – 1.65 m
In Centimetres – 165 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms – 56 kg
In Pounds – 123 lbs
Hair ColorBrown.
Eye ColorBlue.
ParentsFather – Mr. Erokhina.
Mother – Mrs. Erokhina.
SiblingsBrother – Name not available
Sister – NA.
Sun SignLibra.
Alma materThe University of Moscow.
Marital StatusUnmarried.
SpouseNo.

Julia Erokhina Family (Parents, Siblings & Ethnicity)

She has great respect for her father and mother. But due to the nature of her work, she wants to keep the details of her family members private. Julia was born to her Russian parents who are very successful in their respective careers.

She shared her childhood alongside her sister and brother with whom she is very close. But again I am not able to get any information about her siblings. Julia is of white ethnicity.

Julia Erokhina Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

Mother’s nameMrs. Erokhina.
Father’s nameMr. Erokhina.
SiblingsBrother – NA.
Sister – Unknown.
Any pet?Yes.

Julia Erokhina Career, Profession & Lifestyle

This online star is now based in Moscow, Russia. She is pursuing her career as a digital content creator and Instagram model. As of March 2022, more than 564,000 people follows her on her official page which runs under the handle 

She is extremely famous on the platform and posts content for her audience almost every day. People like her profile for her sizzling photos and videos. She doesn’t miss any opportunity to get herself clicked for her IG page 

She posts stuff related to her personal lifestyle, fashion, modeling, swimwear, and many other fashion brands. Over the years, Julia did many collaborations with various big brands including Fashion Nova.

I tried to find her on YouTube but I was not able to find her official account. She is not active there as of now but planning to start posting content on YT very soon.

Julia Erokhina Net worth / Income / Job

Julia Erokhina Boyfriend, Relationships & Affairs

She is very close to her girlfriends and always supports them when they need her. However, there are no official details about her personal life. Therefore, it is also very hard for me to comment on her relationship status.

She must have dated boyfriends in the past but Julia is not yet ready to share about them on the internet. I think she is focusing on her modeling career and not looking for any kind of serious commitment as of now.

Julia Erokhina’s Husband, Personal Life & Children

Marital StateUnmarried.
Ex-partnerUnknown.
BoyfriendName not available.
Relationship StatusSingle.
Husband / SpouseNo.
KidsDaughter – No.
Son – NA.

Julia Erokhina Wikipedia / Other Links

Instagram – e_r_o_s_h_i_k

Twitter – NA.

Facebook – Unavailable.

IMDb – Not Live.

Wikipedia – NA.

News Unzip HomeClick Here

Physical Appearance

She has a perfect body structure where her height, weight, and personality are very attractive. She flaunts very figure very confidently on her various social media accounts. every outlay suits her.

Moreover, she is a huge fitness freak and daily spends a lot of hours in the gym. This beauty also follows a strict diet to make her body physique sexy and weighs around 56 kg. She stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches.

Julia Erokhina Height, Weight & Body Stats

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches – 5′ 5″
In Meters – 1.65 m
In Centimetres – 165 cm
FigureHourglass.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms – 56 kg
In Pounds – 123 lbs
Body measurement36-24-34.
Bra Size34B.
Eye ColorBlue.
Hair ColorBrown.
Hair LengthLong.
TattoosNo.
Plastic SurgeryPossibly.

8 Facts You Didn’t Know About Julia Erokhina

FAQs About Julia Erokhina

• Who is Julia Erokhina?

She is a Russian Instagram model who has more than 564+K followers (as of March 2022).

• When was Julia Erokhina born?

This social media star was born to her parents on September 30, 1997.

• How old is Julia Erokhina?

She is 24 years old, as of 2021.

• How tall is Julia Erokhina?

Erokhina is 5 feet 5 inches tall (1.65 m).

• How rich is Julia Erokhina?

Her Net worth is b/w $1 million – $1.5 million US Dollars, as of 2022.

• Who is Julia Erokhina’s boyfriend?

Julia is dating her boyfriend.

• ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLe2uMiaZJ6qn6C1qrrAaA%3D%3D