Pregnant Womans Midnight Braai Meat Craving Met With Love and Dedication From Husband, Mzansi App

Publish date: 2024-05-08

A husband went to great lengths to satisfy his pregnant wife's cravings. The lady was craving a midnight snack which was, in fact, braai meat.

Pregnant woman craves braai meat for a midnight snack

Content creators @mrandmrsphoenix has gone viral on TikTok for a video of him bracing at midnight for his pregnant wife. The lady was craving braai meat which the husband woke up to do. The hilarious post got over 7 million views, and peeps were impressed by his love.

Watch the video below:

PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!

Mzansi applauds the husband for satisfying his pregnant wife's craving

This heartwarming story serves as a reminder that pregnancy cravings can strike at any hour, and the support of a loving partner can make even the most unusual requests a reality.

Peeps praised him for being so loving:

@MojubaSounds said:

"I feel you, bro. I once travelled at 3 am to Engen feeling station to buy a pie. When I came back, she just smelled it and slept. She didn't eat it at all."

@khuthy Sylvia commented:

"Sorry, phoenix, you will rest soon. The baby is coming."

@avaigil said:

"Samantha, I am saving all ur videos because my husband will see his too-safe delivery, sweetheart."

@CHEF DEE commented:

"Lady Samatha praises to you. They should take care of the baby."

@osiphiwo kaPhiwo said:

"oh man, he is so sweet ......but no mummy ."

@james commented:

"He didn't want to say out loud he was cooking with the witches.

Internet reacts as stunner shows how pregnancy humbled her with before and after Pics: "It's always the nose"

In similar stories, Briefly News reported about a video of a young woman showing how she expected to look during her pregnancy vs how she did has gone viral.

In the footage, @rosa_ree looks all glammed up before revealing how pregnancy humbled her with a swollen appearance.

Netizens were surprised by her giant nose as @rosa_ree claimed that women are the strongest beings on earth.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmdha315gJZmp6udl6Our8CMsKammZ6oeq61w6egoKCkYq%2BzrcCiZKadkal6pL7Ar6Cnn12isrV5y6itnmWUmrGqr8CtoKimXZ3CtK7Ap5tmpaqWu7S1jJqnqaSRqrG0eceipGg%3D