Who is Mandisa Jakavula? Biography, Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Height, Parents, Boyfriend & More

Publish date: 2024-05-08

Mandisa Jakavula aka MandzNotHot (born 5 January 2000, Age: 23 Years) is a famous South African social media influencer, model, make-up artist, content creator, Youtuber, media face, and entrepreneur from Butterworth, Eastern Cape, South Africa.

Mandisa is a famous internet personality. She is popular for her amazing social media content. She earned thousands of followers on her social media profiles.

Apart from this, she is also a content creator and Youtuber. She also runs her own Youtube channel, which has over 6.43K subscribers. She mostly shares make-up, traveling, and fashion-related content on her social media profiles.

Other than this, Mandisa is also a well-known social media influencer. She also serves the position of DJ and content creator. She also collaborated with many famous internet personalities.

Apart from this, she also performed as a host in different clubs and events. In this article, we provide you the information about Mandisa Jakavula.

About Internet Personality, Mandisa Jakavula

This beautiful internet personality is famous for her amazing lifestyle and fashion content on social media. Apart from this, Mandisa is also best known for sharing her content on Youtube and other social media profiles. Let me tell you that, Jakavula is also a professional DJ and content creator.

As of February 2023, her Youtube channel has over 6.43K subscribers. Not only this, but she also earned thousands of followers on her other social media profiles like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. She is best known in the industry as MandzNotHot.

Let me tell you that, she also makes traveling, cooking, and fashion vlogs on her channel. She is also known as Sho Dnx. Jakavula is also a model and host. She also modeled for many local fashion brands. Besides this, she also hosted many seminars and music events.

Mandisa Jakavula Wiki/BIO

Full Real NameMandisa Jakavula.
Famous NameMandzNotHot.
Sho Dnx.
Date of Birth5 January 2000 (Wednesday).
Age (as of 2023)23 years old.
Place of BirthButterworth, Eastern Cape, South Africa.
Current ResidencePretoria, South Africa.
ProfessionSocial Media Influencer, Model, Make-Up Artist, Content Creator, Youtuber, Media Face, and Entrepreneur.
Net worthUSD 800K (approx.).
Zodiac SignCapricorn.
EducationGraduate.
School/CollegeRoyal Schools Queens Private.
The University of Pretoria.

Biography, Early Life & Education

According to the reports, Mandisa took birth in the year 2000 in Butterworth, Eastern Cape, South Africa. She celebrates her birthday on the 5th of every January. She also shares her 23rd birthday celebration photos on her social media handles. Talking about her age then, Mandisa is 23 years old (as of 2023).

Moreover, she is well-known in the country as MandzNotHot. She is interested in fashion and modeling since childhood. According to her Facebook profile, we found that Mandisa attended Royal Schools Queens Private for her basic studies.

Later, she joined The University of Pretoria and completed her higher education. After that, Jakavula focused on her career. Today, she is a famous social media influencer and content creator.

Who are Mandisa Jakavula’s Parents?

Mandisa is part of a well-settled joint family. She is a Christian. Her ethnic background is mixed. Let me tell you that, Mandisa is very close to her father. After seeing her Facebook profile, we found that her father Sizwe Nkosi is a South African businessman.

Daddy – Thank you for the Princess treatment and for encouraging me to not only stay educated! But take the arts seriously 🥺❤️ I love you”

As per her Facebook profile (@mandisa.jakavula.1), Mandisa’s mother’s name is Iyanla Jakavula Jordan. She is also very close to her family members. Jakavula grew up in Eastern Cape along with her siblings and cousins. However, the names of her siblings are not available yet. Moreover, Mandisa also likes to spend time with her family. Our team will update her exact family details very soon.

Family, Ethnic Background & Nationality

ParentsFather: – Mr. Sizwe Nkosi.
Mother: – Mrs. Iyanla Jakavula Jordan.
BrotherNot Known.
SisterWill Update.
NationalitySouth African.
ReligionChristian.
EthnicityMixed.

Is Mandisa Jakavula single?

Mandisa Jakavula is an open-minded lady. She also collaborated with many famous singers and internet personalities. After seeing her social media profiles, we found that Mandisa likes to hang out with her friends and colleagues. However, Jakavula does not share anything about her current relationship status. Her relationship status is single (as of February 2023).

In February 2023, she revealed via her social media about her rapist. She has spoken out about how she came to the decision to forgive her rapist. In a recent social media post, she shared a pressing message that was on her heart, departing from her usual content. She said: –

People do ridiculous and horrible things to us, and we struggle to get over it, we go to therapy, and we don’t forgive them. For instance, I was raped, and I think every day, “‘ Why did I experience this? I detest those individuals so much. However, when I consider it, God is just as fond of those people as he is of me.”

Even though they did not ask for forgiveness, God has granted them forgiveness. Not only does God’s grace apply to me, but it also applies to them. So, why can’t I? God says to love each other as I have loved you; for me, this isn’t easy; it’s not a walk in the park. However, I need to understand that God loves them and that I can’t change that. I need to do the same for my own sanity and well-being.”

Boyfriend & Relationships

Relationship StatusSingle.
Current Boyfriend / PartnerWill Update.
Previous AffairsNot Known.
Marital StatusNot Married.
HusbandN/A.
ChildrenWill Update.

Mandisa Jakavula Height, Weight & Body Stats

Height: 5 feet 4 inches (approx.).

Weight: 55 Kilograms (approx.).

Hair Color: Black.

Eyes Color: Black.

Tattoos: Not Known.

Career

Talking about her professional career then, Mandisa Jakavula is a famous social media influencer and content creator. Apart from this, she is also a Youtuber and singer. She also shares her amazing content on her Youtube channel, which has over 6.43K subscribers.

Other than this, she mostly shares her amazing fashion, make-up, cooking, and lifestyle-related vlogs on her channel. After seeing her Instagram profile, we found that Mandisa is also a professional DJ and musical artist.

Jakavula also performed in lots of music events and seminars. Apart from this, she also collaborated with many popular rappers and singers. Other than this, Mandisa is famous in the country as MandzNotHot. She also earned thousands of followers on her social media handles.

Mandisa Jakavula Net Worth & Income Source

Mandisa also earns a good income from her professional online career. Besides this, she also makes money via brand endorsements.

She also collaborated with many famous fashion and beauty brands. She is living a lavish lifestyle in Pretoria, South Africa. $800K is Mandisa Jakavula’s estimated net worth as of 2023.

Also Read: Who is DJ Hlo? Wiki, Biography, Net worth, Age, Height, Boyfriend | NewsUnzip

Facts About Mandisa Jakavula

Q&A Video

FAQs

• Who is Mandisa Jakavula?

She is a Social Media Influencer, Model, Make-Up Artist, Content Creator, Youtuber, Media Face, and Entrepreneur.

• How old is Mandisa Jakavula?

She is 23 years old (as of 2023).

• Why is Mandisa Jakavula famous?

For her amazing content on social media.

• Who is Mandisa Jakavula’s boyfriend?

Not Known.

• What is Mandisa Jakavula’s famous name?

MandzNotHot.

• Images Sources:-

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLqiusOiqpplmpa4osLUpZho