Tito Mboweni Shares Unimpressed Hilarious Reaction to Artists Portrait of Him, Mzansi Howls

Publish date: 2024-05-07

PAY ATTENTION: Follow Briefly News on Twitter and never miss the hottest topics! Find us at @brieflyza!

South Africa’s former minister of finance, Tito Mboweni has social media users laughing out loud. He took to Twitter to share a picture of the portrait of himself with the caption:

“The artist failed me!!”

His hilarious unimpressed reaction has Mzansi trolling Mboweni with many saying that the portrait looks spot on.

PAY ATTENTION: Never miss breaking news – join Briefly News' Telegram channel!

Social media users reacted to the amusing post.

@ModisakengMusa commented:

"This artist is actually very good! This is exactly how you look minister!"

@Shimanejosie commented:

"Creativity always fails, the artist was way too good on this one it's better than real you."

@Bongs86535707 shared:

"Now you know how we feel about you in parliament."

Tito Mboweni shows off the only birthday gift he received, a bottle of scotch whiskey worth R3 500

Briefly News also reported that Mzansi’s former finance minister, Tito Mboweni, didn’t have a really happy birthday in March. Taking to Twitter, he shared a tweet revealing that his friends forgot about his special day on Wednesday, 16 March.

He shared photos of a bottle of scotch whiskey, Macallan Rare Cask, and shared that it was the only gift he received. He captioned the post: “Let all those who want to know and investigate, know that this is the ONLY birthday present I received. All my friends forgot to send presents!! So many friends, one gift!!”

Mzansi’s favourite uncle seemed quite disappointed at the lack of interest, love, and support from his loved ones while celebrating the day.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmdhZ4B1fZZmq6Ksn2K6o7vWnqWiZaWjtq680Z6qrJ2UYq6zwMisq6xloKS%2Ftb7Aoqtmq5FiubC4jg%3D%3D