Tom Hiddleston Girlfriend: Everything About His Dating History

Publish date: 2024-05-07

Tom Hiddleson engaged with Zawe Ashton, and they confirmed their relationship in 2021.

Prior to 2021, Tom never publicly revealed anything about their relationship, and Ashton has also chosen to keep her lips zipped on her private life.

Now both celebrities are ready to welcome their first child together. Recently, the couple announced that Zawe Ashton is expecting their first child and they were happy to announce that news publicly.

They said in an interview, “Their baby filled them with joy, and they were too excited to become a parent of their first child and ready to welcome their first child together”.

However, Tom Hiddleson is 41 years old, and his girlfriend is 38. 

Further, in their recent interview, they added, “having the struggles of new parents and aren’t sleeping much but are thrilled.”

Zawe Ashton confirmed her pregnancy news by posting a photo of her baby bump while she debuted her baby bump at her new movie premier “Mr. Malcolm’s List,” which will be released soon.

As per sources, Tom proposed to her lady love on one knee, and they had a three years relationship.

Before she announced the news of her pregnancy, her fans felt that she was pregnant after they saw her pictures on the red carpet and her glowing brightly in an embellished champagne tulle gown, her dress designed by Sabina Bilenko Couture.

Both actors want to keep their life private, and Tom numerous times mentioned in his interview that he tried to keep his life private. 

He said, “Everyone has a private life,” he added, “I love what I do, and I dedicate myself with an absolute commitment to making great art and trying to give great entertainment. My work is in the public sphere, and I have a private life. And those two things are separate.”

Their Relationship History

The lovebirds met in 2019 and were spotted several times together. As per sources, they quickly fell in love with each other after they met for the first time.

They tried to keep their love life private, revealing nothing about their relationship to the public.

Before that year, the two very private people kept the details of their romance to themselves, but many felt that something was happening between them after they were spotted on many occasions together. 

In an interview with the Los Angeles Times, Tom Hiddleston opened up about his relationship and engagement with Zewe Ashton in June and Tom added in his interview, “I’m pleased.” Many fans were very excited and happy to know that the couple is dating.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunDAzqZkoaGUmbmmv9OopWafmae5p77InqWdZw%3D%3D