Are Dan And Phil Dating? Exploring the Relationship Between Two Youtubers

Publish date: 2024-05-07

If you like game videos on YouTube, you’ve heard of DanAndPhilGAMES. Dan Howell and Phil Lester, two British gamers have been entertaining millions of people with their jokes and serious gaming skills for well over a decade.

They have worked together for many years and in that time they’ve built a huge online fan base and each one of them is interested in reading more about the relationship rumors. Find out how they really feel about each other in the post below.

Are Dan and Phil in a Relationship?

In 2019, Dan publicly came out as gay in a video on his personal channel. He also told his fans how he felt about Phil. The gamer talked about how he and his channel partner work together.

“It was more than just a love affair, This is someone who genuinely cared about my health. I trusted them. For the first time since I was a tiny child, I felt safe… we are truly great friends. As in, true soulmates.”

After that, Dan didn’t say much about their relationship. In the same video, he told fans that they were still together. He added:

“I’m sure a lot of people want to know a lot more than that, which I take as a compliment, I prefer to keep my personal life private; Phil is similar.”

Soon later, Phil posted a video on YouTube about coming out, but it was short on details about his relationship with Dan. Since December 24, 2018, Dan and Phil decided that they haven’t shared a joint video on their gaming channel.

After that, Dan decided to take a break from posting to YouTube for a few years while Phil continued to do so on his personal channel. They spoke about the future of their joint gaming channel in January 2021 and hinted that they would someday return to it.

Dan said:

“We haven’t made some secret dramatic decision about secretly never coming back, I’m just taking time. Maybe we’ll return to it, maybe we’ll do streaming, Twitch stuff. Maybe we’ll just do other things like this in the future.”

Phil added:

“We didn’t know how long the pause was going to be and we didn’t anticipate that, But at the moment, it’s still like, we don’t know.”

Despite this, Dan occasionally appears on Phil’s channel, as in a video posted at the end of 2021. On Twitter in 2021, They announced that they had purchased a home together, but since then their status as an online couple has changed.

the box boys are now officially homeowning homosexuals pic.twitter.com/T4mteaBwTJ

— Daniel Howell (@danielhowell) June 18, 2021

In May 2022, Dan made a comeback to his channel with a video titled “Why I Quit YouTube.” He talked about stress, mental health and the clash between making content and being content while discussing his decision to take a break. In fact, Phil joined him on September 7, 2022, for the video “Dan and Phil Finally Tell the Truth.”

Phil said:

“People share too much on the internet and then everyone wants a little piece of your life, So, I like to be aloof and a little mysterious.”

Dan chimed in with his trademark comedy while Phil continued to speak quietly adding that what Phil was trying to convey was “You need to mind your f–king business!”

There you have it, everyone! Although the condition of Dan and Phil’s relationship is unknown to us, one thing is certain: the fans are just delighted to see the couple prospering, happy and creating material together once more.

In our latest posts, we disclosed the relationship status of other stars, if you want to know about them you can check out our below posts:

Follow us on Twitter to get the latest news about the personal lives of other stars, such as their relationship status, who they are dating and more.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgbXxxhI6aqZ5llJa7bq3NnWSpoJmheqWt06KloGc%3D