Doja Cat Boyfriend: Is She In Relationship With J Cyrus?

Publish date: 2024-05-05

Doja Cat, or Amala Ratna Zandile Dlamini, is a rapper, singer, and songwriter based in the United States. She was born on October 21, 1995. Doja Cat, a native Angeleno, started off as a SoundCloud musician.

Her single “So High” attracted the attention of record labels Kemosabe and RCA Records, and she eventually got a combined record deal with both. Do you know who is Doja Cat boyfriend? Know all details below:

Who is Doja Cat Boyfriend?

Find out more about Doja Cat’s purported new flame. The Grammy-winning musician has been linked to Jeffrey “J” Cyrus in recent months after the two were spotted holding hands and kissing on multiple occasions.

Daily Mail reports that Doja and Cyrus were first seen together in New York City in November 2022 and that they returned to the Big Apple towards the end of May 2023 to have dinner at Carbone. Doja and Cyrus were spotted leaving the city’s popular Italian eatery hand in hand.

Although that sighting didn’t receive much attention, in early June the couple was seen kissing and cuddling on a yacht in Los Cabos, Mexico. Doja and Cyrus haven’t confirmed their relationship status in public despite wearing identical orange outfits, passionately kissing one other, and holding hands. Find out who Cyrus is and why he is rumored to be Doja’s lover right here.

What is J Cyrus’ Profession?

Cyrus is a musician in addition to his comic work. He took an early interest in music at the age of 16 because of his upbringing in New Orleans. Many local New Orleans musicians from different genres have influenced his work. His album “Sober” came out that same year (2017). His newest music includes the singles “Still” with Jayroc and “kind of Alone.”

Cyrus has been quite open about his sobriety and health struggles throughout the years. On May 17 he updated his status to reflect on eight years of sobriety.

Having “learned a lot of s— I don’t think a drunk me could fathom,” he began his piece. When I chose to stop drinking alcohol eight years ago, I owe a great debt to my friends and family who encouraged me and helped me stay sober.

Moreover, he thanked his niece, Ava Marie, saying, “Huge thank you to my lovely niece Ava Marie for being the face I saw when I asked myself what it was all worth. Again, I appreciate you all allowing me to contribute some levity to your feed. Get some fluids in you.

He had described a comparable landmark and given his insights after seven years the year before. In May of 2022, he posted on Instagram, “The work continues.”

To know more details about your favorite celebrities details you can join us on our Twitter account.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgbHxygY6dpqOZXZiutXnBqLCfqpmau6V7