Publish date: 2024-05-05

PAY ATTENTION: Watch the hottest celebrity stories on our YouTube channel 'Briefly TV'. Subscribe now!

A loving daughter bought her mother a brand-new car. The emotional moment was recorded for all to witness.

A saleswoman, @livhuki, executed the heartwarming surprise.

Journey from Pretoria to Makhado

She revealed in the TikTok clip that she drove from Pretoria to Makhado to pull off the touching surprise.

Posted just four days ago, the TikTok video became a hit, amassing an impressive 332,000 views. In the clip, the saleswoman hands the mother the car keys at a dealership. The footage highlighted the raw and emotional reaction of the surprised mom.

Netizens moved by car video

Netizens flooded the comments section with emotional reactions. Many expressed their joy and celebrated the daughter's thoughtful gesture.

Watch the video below:

Safe travels wishes

Wishes for safe travels and heart emojis filled the feed, creating a virtual community brought together by love and kindness.

Read some of the comments below:

@si_zwe said:

"It touched me when she kneeled down. She reminds me of my late mom."

@mabirimisav commented:

"May God continue to bless you with health, great economic ideas and beautiful and healthy kids. We are learning."

@dzithendotheprincess posted:

"Congratulations mama. You did great Tshilidzi. God bless you."

@user6177041213397 stated:

"Congrats mom, you deserve it and all the best my sister."

@nomsamodisane commented:

"Well done my sister God will bless you."

@sirnigel698 wrote:

"You know how to attract blessings keep it up."

@user8832995710394 added:

"God bless your daughter."

@enoschikambura said:

"Mama is always a hero."

Proud mother breaks down in tears when daughter buys Mercedes-Benz, TikTok video clocks 2.4M views

In another article, Briefly News reported that a proud mother was brought to tears when her daughter bought her a brand-new Mercedes-Benz.

A TikTok user shared a video of her mom accompanying her to collect their luxurious car. The mother's eyes welled up with tears as she processed that her daughter had bought a Merc.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKSt0axkrZ2TnXxyg5JsaWxlp6S6orqMoKCfrKNiurDAx56pZpldl7%2BiusNmmpqqXam2rMDOpGSvoZSavHA%3D