Chris Beard family- He was arrested today for domestic violence

Publish date: 2024-05-05

Chris Beard made headlines today after he was arrested for assaulting a family member. The Travis County Sherriff’s Office has charged him with third-degree domestic violence.

The Austin police received a disturbance-urgent call at 2:07 Monday. The police immediately responded and arrived at the scene. After an investigation, they arrested Chris Beard for choking a family person at home in the Tarrytown neighborhood in West Austin.

Table of Contents

Chris Beard wife

Leslie Beard is her ex-wife.

Leslie Beard, Chris’ ex-wife, was born in The Woodlands, Texas, on June 21, 1974. She went to Mccullough High School, after which Leslie pursued further studies at US State University. 

Leslie dated Chris Beard for a while before marrying him on August 31, 1996, in Montgomery County, Texas. After their wedding, they had three children Avery, Ella, And Margo. 

Unfortunately, Chris and Leslie divorced. They decided to have joint custody of their children. Leslie has her luxury jewelry store called Space. She has accumulated a net worth of USD 5 million. 

Randy Trew is the girlfriend of Chris Beard

Randy was born on August 23, 1984, in Lubbock, Texas, to Donald and Charlotte Trew.

After divorcing Leslie, Chris started dating Randy Trew in February 2017. Chris made an official announcement about his relationship with Randy in 2019. 

Randy played volleyball as a student at Texas Tech. She has graduated from Wayland Baptist University. 

Chris Beard’s girlfriend was the head coach for the Frenship volleyball team. However, Randy resigned in December 2020

She said, “I have loved my time coaching at Frenship and am looking forward to the next chapter in my life,” Trew, who was named the District 2-6A coach of the year, told A-J Media via text on Friday. “The players have made it so special for me, and I will cherish each team and season; it was all part of what led to the success of the program overall. A special thanks to my coaching staff for their hard work and campus administration for all of their support.”

Chris Beard daughters

Chris Beard has three daughters from his first wedding: Avery Beard, Margo beard, and Ella Beard. However, he has no kids from his girlfriend, Randy Trew.

Avery Beard is the oldest daughter of Texas Longhorns coach Chris Beard. She was born on March 10, 2000

His daughter Avery graduated from Columbia University on May 19, 2022, which Chris was proud of. He publicly congratulated her daughter, letting all his followers know about Avery’s accomplishment.

Ella Beard is the eldest daughter of Chris Beard. She was born on September 17, 2002.

The youngest daughter of Chris, Margo Susanna Beard, plays basketball for her school team. She was born on May 23.

ncG1vNJzZmiblaGyo6%2FRoquim6NjsLC5jpyfq6GjYq%2BmrdGdZJ%2BZnZ65uns%3D