Who is Joe Thomas Wife? Meet The Spouse of American Footballer

Publish date: 2024-05-03

Joe Thomas is a prominent name in the realm of American football. He got fame for both his personal and professional life. His fans want to know about his wife and in this post, you will get all the information related to his life.

Who is Joe Thomas’ Wife?

Annie Thomas is the wife of Joe Thomas. Joe Thomas, an offensive lineman for the Cleveland Browns for a long time was introduced by his wife Annie and their kids on Saturday, August 5, 2023 at his enshrined into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. At this moment Joe shared a post on Instagram with the caption, “Best family photo yet!”

Below we provided our latest posts related to the spouses of other stars:

When Did Joe & Annie Thomas Meet?

At the University of Wisconsin, Joe Thomas got to know his future wife. Of course, Joe played football and Annie was a star player on the Badger basketball team. Annie Thomas said:

“Joe pulled me away and asked for my number, My boyfriend at the time was a little smaller than Joe, to say the least. He did not stand in the way.”

She claims that she knew Thomas was the one for her after their first date. She said:

“I knew right away he was the one, I told my friends, ‘I’ll never go on another first date again.”

When Did Joe & Annie Thomas Get Married?

Joe and Annie Thomas got married on July 7th, 2007 in Madison, Wisconsin. On July 8, 2023, on the occasion of their wedding anniversary, Joe shared a post on Instagram with the caption, “Throwback from 16 years (and .25 days) ago!”

How Many Kids Does Joe & Annie Thomas Have?

Joe & Annie Thomas are the parents of four kids three daughters and one son. You can see their beautiful kids in a post provided below:

Who are the Parents of Joe Thomas?

Thomas was born in Brookfield, Wisconsin. Sally Thomas and Eric Thomas are his parents. Once Joe shared a post of his Grandmother on his Instagram with a caption, “Happy Friday from me and Grandma Martinis!!”

He played right tackle, defensive end, tight end, fullback, placekicker and punter for the Brookfield Central Lancers high school football team while attending Brookfield Central High School.

He was named to the Detroit Free Press All-Midwest team, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s first-team all-state defensive lineman and second-team all-state offensive guard as a junior, PrepStar All-American, second-team All-America offensive guard, among the top 20 offensive tackles in the country.

Additionally, he was recognized as a first-team all-state defensive end by the Wisconsin Football Coaches Association (WFCA) and the Associated Press. He was named the 2002 Defensive Player of the Year by the WFCA. As a senior, he recorded 12 sacks and 85 tackles. He recorded eight sacks and 70 tackles in his junior year.

Thomas broke the school record in track and field with throws of 185 feet 7 inches (56.57 meters) and 64 feet 10 inches (19.76 meters) in the shot put and discus. He earned four track and field letters. In the shot put, he also owns the school’s indoor record, measuring 62 feet 1 inch or 18.93 meters.

In the 2007 NFL Draft, the Browns selected Thomas with the third overall choice. Until the 2017 season, which was his last season in the NFL, he did not miss a single play in his career. His 10,363 straight snaps played is the longest streak since the NFL started keeping track of snap counts in 1999.

He was invited to the Pro Bowl in each of his first ten seasons. He is thought to be among the all-time greats in offensive linemanship. In his first year of eligibility, Thomas was chosen to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2023, making history as the first Cleveland Brown inductee since the team’s reactivation in 1999.

For more information related to other stars’ personal life including their relationship status, marriage, spouses and more you can follow us on Twitter.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZnxzgY6jpp5lpJ28rq3SZq6inpVk