Who is LeslieAnne Wade? Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Kids, Family, Parents, Net Worth & More

Publish date: 2024-05-02

LeslieAnne Wade (born on 20 August 1964; Age: 57 years) is a renowned entrepreneur, celebrity partner, media face, and social media star from New York, United States. Let me inform you that Wade worked at various places in reputable positions. As of now, she is the co-founder of White Tee Partners Company along with Alyson Ramsey Johnson.

In addition to this, she is also serving the position of managing partner of Wade Media Management company for the past 12 years. She always gives her best to get incredible results in her company.

Who is Tom Watson’s fiancée LeslieAnne Wade?

Let me inform you that LeslieAnne came into the spotlight in May 2022 after revealing that she got engaged to her lover named Tom Watson, who is a well-known American golf player. The couple got engaged on 7 May 2022 and is currently planning for their wedding in an elegant way.

LeslieAnne Wade Biography (Age, School & Education)

LeslieAnne Wade Wiki – LeslieAnne has not shared much about her birthdate. According to various media sources, her birthday falls on the 20 August 1964. She was born in New York, United States. According to her social media handles, she is residing in her hometown with her family members.

Wade’s age is 57 years old (as of 2021). She joined a public school in her region for her primary education. Afterward, she enrolled herself in Saint Mary’s College and grabbed a bachelor’s degree in Communications and Writing.

LeslieAnne Wade Wiki / Bio (Religion & Birthday)

Full Real NameLeslieAnne Wade.
Net worthUSD 1-2 Million (approx.).
Birthday20 August 1964.
Age (as of 2021)57 years old.
ProfessionEntrepreneur, model, and celebrity partner.
Birth PlaceNew York, United States.
ReligionChristianity. 
EthnicityWhite.
Alma MaterSaint Mary’s College.
QualificationGraduation in Communications and Writing.
Sun SignLeo.
NationalityAmerican. 

LeslieAnne Wade Husband, Wedding Details & Relationship

LeslieAnne Wade has shared a little information related to her personal life. According to the sources, she was previously wedded to Kevin Michael McGinn, who is working in Total sports concepts in New York as national sales director. The couple wedded in 1999. Due to some personal reasons, the couple ended their wedding a few years later.

Let me inform you that Wade knew Tom Watson for the last 15 years and the two were very good friends. In may 2022, Wade announced that she got engaged to Tom Watson on 7 May 2022. The couple is extremely happy about their engagement. Reportedly, they have decided to get wedded on 09 July 2022. As everyone knows, Tom Watson is a well-known American golf player.

LeslieAnne Wade Kids (Baby, Son & Daughter)

LeslieAnne is the mother of three amazing kids from her first husband. Let me inform you that the name of her only daughter is Maggie McGinn, who completed her studies in Italy. The names of her two boys are Ronan McGinn and Gavin McGinn. Wade always shares pictures with her children on her Instagram account.

LeslieAnne Wade Boyfriend & Personal Life

Marital StatusEngaged.
FiancéTom Watson.
Engagement Date7 May 2022.
Ex-SpouseKevin Michael McGinn.
Relationship StatusCommitted.
BoyfriendTom Watson.
DaughterMaggie McGinn.
SonsGavin McGinn.
Ronan McGinn.

LeslieAnne Wade Family (Parents, Ethnicity & Nationality)

Biodata – Wade is very close to her father in her family. Let me inform you that she has shared the pictures of her dad on her social media handles. The name of her father is Michael Patrick Wade. Well, the details about her dad’s occupation are still not revealed. On the other hand, she has also not posted anything regarding her mom on her social media handles.

Let me inform you that she holds the nationality of the United States and belongs to the white ethnical race. Moreover, she believes in the Christianity religion. Apart from this, she prefers to keep the information regarding her siblings away from the media reach.

LeslieAnne Wade Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

DadMichael Patrick Wade.
MomMrs. Wade.
SiblingsBrother: Will update.
Sister: Not known.

See Also: Django Ward Wiki (Fred Ward’s Son) Age, Biography, Net worth, Parents | NewsUnzip

LeslieAnne Wade Height, Weight & Body Stats

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 7″.
In Meters: 1.7 m.
In Centimeters: 170 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 56 kg.
In Pounds: 123 lbs.
Shoe Size7 US.
Eye ColorBrown.
Hair LengthMedium. 
Hair ColorBlonde.
Tattoos No.
PiercingEars.

LeslieAnne Wade Career & Profession

After completing her studies, Wade started working as a Senior Vice President for CBS Sports in 1994. She served her position for 16 years and left her job in 2010. From 2010-2018, she worked in Business Development for Faldo Enterprises. Let me inform you that since 2010, she serving the position of managing director at Wade Media Management.

She takes care of media training, influencer marketing, image building, branding, special events, and other fields. In February 2021, she co-founded ‘White Tee Partners’ Company in new York with her partner Alyson Ramsey Johnson. In addition to this, she is also working in the ‘160over90’ company for the last 4 months.

LeslieAnne Wade Net worth & Lifestyle

Tom Watson’s fiancée is residing in an extremely lavish home. Let me inform you that she is getting paid from various sources such as business and other works. She is multi-talented and can handle various works at the same time. A roughly estimated amount of LeslieAnne Wade’s net worth is around USD 1-2 Million (approx.).

8 Facts You Should Know About LeslieAnne Wade

LeslieAnne Wade Instagram, Wikipedia & Social Profiles

Frequently Asked Questions

• Who is LeslieAnne Wade?

LeslieAnne is an American entrepreneur, executive, and media face.

• How old is LeslieAnne Wade?

57 years old (till 2021).

• What are LeslieAnne Wade’s kids’ names?

Maggie McGinn, Gavin McGinn and Ronan McGinn.

• What is LeslieAnne Wade’s net worth?

USD 1-2 Million (approx.).

• When were LeslieAnne Wade and Tom Watson engaged?

7 May 2022.

• Images Source: instagram.com/leslieannewade/

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLmmv8uinJqmnpp6uK3DnmY%3D