Ross Rice Accident: Know Everything About this Incident

Publish date: 2024-05-02
Ross Rice Accident

On Tuesday night, tragedy struck on the R403 in Celbridge as a deadly accident unfolded involving a car and a truck. The victim of the collision was identified as Ross Rice, a young man only 20 years old.According to the authorities, Ross lost his life when the car he was in collided with a truck. Keep reading this article to learn more about this incident.

Ross Rice Accident: How it Happened?

The incident occurred around 10:50 p.m., prompting an immediate response from law enforcement agencies who rushed to the scene following reports of the collision. Shockingly, it was revealed that the driver of the car involved in the accident did not stay at the scene and remains unlocated. This hit-and-run has added another layer of complexity to the already tragic situation. Ross Rice was tragically pronounced dead at the scene of the crash, leaving behind a devastating impact on his loved ones and the community.

Furthermore, a male passenger in his twenties, who was also in the car, was killed in the collision. The driver of the truck, a man in his thirties, miraculously emerged from the accident unharmed. After the Gardai conducted a thorough technical inspection of the accident site, the route was eventually reopened to traffic.

In light of the ongoing investigation, the Garda is making a heartfelt appeal to the public for assistance. They are urging anyone with information about the accident or the whereabouts of the carโ€™s driver to come forward and provide their accounts. Specifically, they are requesting road users who were passing through the area at the time and may have captured relevant footage on cameras, including dash-cams, to share this evidence with the authorities.

The loss of young Ross Rice and the circumstances surrounding the accident have deeply shaken the local community. As the investigation unfolds, the hope is that through public cooperation and the availability of crucial evidence, the responsible party will be held accountable, and justice will be served for Ross and his grieving loved ones.

Read this also: Laura Siano Accident: Know her Cause of death?

Tributes to Ross Rice

Chantelle Armstrong Posted,

Another young life gone to soon๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™Ross Rice look over your one and only son and your childhood sweetheart Sophie god knows how much your gonna be missed my friend๐Ÿ’”Iโ€™ll make a promise to you and Iโ€™ll stick by my childhood bestfriends side and Iโ€™ll always be here for your son and tell him all about his Daddy and how much you loved him๐Ÿ’™god love you Ross your back with your Ma now I know she was waiting at the gates for you with open arms, fly high my pal too good for this world๐Ÿ•Š

Mia Branagan Posted,

Shanice Reilly Posted,

What horrible news to wake up to rest in paradise Ross Rice may you get the best bed up there and look over your baby boy ๐Ÿ’™thinking of Sophie Mcgarry ,Eve Rice and all the family at this horrible time โค๏ธ

ncG1vNJzZmiqkZ%2ButLDEp6uapJOkua2xxp5lnKedZL%2Bwv9JmqaKblWKupK%2FInZynrF8%3D